Justin Baldoni is a filmmaker, director, and actor. He is an entrepreneur who focuses on creating content. He is popular to the people for Jane the virgin which was an award-winning work. Most of the time he creates impactful entertainment. His documentary, My last days was the debut in his Five feet apart.
Who is Justin Baldoni?
Justin Baldoni was born in 1984 in California. His full name is Justin Louis Baldoni. His father is Sam Baldoni. His mother is Sharon Baldoni. His brother is Trent Baldoni. His sister is Ciara baldoni. He has studied at North Medford high school. He has studied at California State University.
|Full Name||Justin Louis Baldoni|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1984|
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
Read more: Christina Haack Biography, Net Worth
Justin Baldoni Personal life
Justin Baldoni was in a relationship with Yael grobglas. Justin Baldoni has married Emily Baldoni in 2013. She is a Swedish actress. Their wedding was held in California. They have two children now named Maxwell Ronald Samuel and Maiya grace. He lives in Oregon with his two kids and wife.
|Height||6 ft 1 in or 185 cm|
|Weight||88 kg or 194 lbs|
|Biceps||16 in or 41 cm|
|Hip||33 in or 84 cm|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||Not Available|
Justin Baldoni has dated –
- Emily Foxler (2011-Present) – Justin Baldoni started dating actress Emily Foxler in 2011 with their first date being at the Blu Jam Café. After dating for about 2 years, Justin proposed Emily and showed a video to her. They eventually got married in July 2013 in California and welcomed a daughter in 2015.
- Yael Grobglas (2014) – In 2014, he was RUMORed to have had an encounter with his Jane the Virgin co-star Yael Grobglas.
Justin Baldoni Professional Life
Justin came into the spotlight when he has written, directed, and produced his first music video in 2008. After the music video, he has created his digital documentary in 2012. It was My last series and he has made the second and third seasons of this series. His digital work was most watched by the people. He has played the role in the show CW in 2014. In 2016, he launched the video of new mothers named Belly bump. His video app was launched in 2016. It was a video app for pregnant women and women who are new mothers.
Five feet apart produced by CBS films was released in 2019. He is the founder of the production company Ahmed musical which is called Wayfarer entertainment. This company produces digital content, films, and television content. In 2005, in the film Yesterday’s dream, he has appeared in films and television. He has appeared in some other shows including After dusk they come in, Royal reunion, A fine step, Five feet apart, The young and the restless, JAG, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Happy endings, and Madam secretary.
Baldoni is also the founder and chairman of a nonprofit organization which is The wayfarer foundation. It’s a media studio that focuses on creating content highlighting unity, inspiration, and human connection. The goal of this studio is to create projects which are beneficial to humankind. He has currently secured a $25 million development production fund that can produce social good content.
Justin Baldoni Education Qualification
|School||California State University Long Beach|
Justin Baldoni Net worth
Justin Baldoni has an estimated net income of around $3 million. He has earned from his entertainment from the industry. He earns from making films and acting.
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|House||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Income Source||Actor, Director, Filmmaker|
|Salary in 2022||Not Available|
Justin Baldoni House address
9255 W Sunset Blvd.
CA 90069. US
Justin Baldoni WhatsApp Mobile number
We have not got the WhatsApp number of Justin Baldoni. Once we find it, we will upload it to our website.
Justin Baldoni Favorite things
|Dream Travel Destinations||Peru and Mt. Kilimanjaro|
|Sandwich Components||Grilled bread, melted goat cheese and generous amount of sauce|
|Cities for Food||Los Angeles, New York City|
- What is the height of Justin Baldoni?
Justin Baldoni is six feet two inches.
- What is the age of Justin Baldoni?
Justin Baldoni is 37 years old.
- Where does he live?
Justin lives in Medford.
Justin Baldoni Facts
- While in high school, he used to run in athletic track events and played soccer in the school team. His hopes of becoming a professional player took a huge hit when he tore his hamstring muscle.
- During his freshman year at California State University, he was given a spot in college track team. However, he couldn’t recover from the hamstring injury, so had to leave university.
- Along with a close friend, Justin is the co-founder of a company called Wayfarer Entertainment, which produces socially conscious documentaries.
- In October 2014, he launched social experiment named, Good 30, in which the participants were encouraged to make someone happy and post the video of the same with #Good30 hashtag.
- The proceeds from the Good 30 experiment was donated to a child cancer charity named, Zach Sobiech Osteosarcoma Fund.
- On YouTube, you can see how his typical day looks like.