Raghav Juyal is one of the Indian choreographers, dancers, and television host. He has participated in the Dance India Dance season 3. After this show, he has become famous. He has acted in Bollywood movies. Till now, he has worked for five movies in Bollywood.
Who is Raghav Juyal?
Raghav Juyal was born in Uttarkhand. His father is Deepak juyal. He is an advocate. His mother is Alka Bakshijuyal. His sibling is Yashasvi juyal. He is a filmmaker. Raghav has studied in the Doon international school. He was so interested in dancing from his childhood. He has participated so many dance competitions which have made him a star now.
Nickname : Raghav’s Nickname is Crockroaxz.
|Full Name||Raghav Juyal|
|Date of Birth||10 July 1991|
Raghav Juyal Personal life
People are so interested to know about the personal life of Raghav. But he didn’t reveal more. Raghav was in a relationship with dancer Shakti Mohan.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||Not Available|
Best Known For: Being the king of Slow Motion. He is known by his stage name, Crockroaxz, which is a combination of being powerful like a crocodile and creepy like a cockroach.
Read more: Pooja Hegde Biography, Net Worth
His career as a dancer was started in 2011 with the reality show on the Color tv named ChakDhoomDhoom 2. The judge for this show was Mallika Sherawat and Javed Jaffrey. His dance style was so unique that praised him for the performance. In 2012, people have seen in him the dance show Did Lil masters 2. The judges of the show were Geeta Kapoor and Marzipestonji.
The reality show in Zee tv Dance India dance season 3 has made him famous. In this show, he has performed a slow-motion dance. His judge was Remo d’souza. His unique style of dance has impressed the judges. He reached the mega audition but couldn’t reach the top 18 by Mithun Chakrabarty. One of the judges was Terence lewis. He liked the dance performance and offer him a job at that time.
Raghav started his career as an anchor. In 2015, his debut for anchor was with a reality show. In Dance plus, Remo d’souza was a judge. Shakti Mohan and Punit Pathak was the mentor for the contestants. After that show, he has hosted a lot of shows like Dance champions, Rising star, Dance plus 2, and Dance dewane season 3.
In 2014, Raghav’s started acting with his debut movie Sonali cable. In this movie, he acted with Rhea Chakrabarty. In this movie, he has acted in the role of Sada. His acting was praised by people. He acted in another film which was directed by Remo Dsouza. This film brought huge popularity for him. In the film ABCD 2, he has played the role of Raghav.
In 2016, Raghav was part of shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi season 7. Other contestants in the show were Parvathy, Tanisha Mukherjee, Sana Saeed, Mukti Mohan, Sidharth Shukla, and Aishwarya Sakhuja. He was one of the top five finalists.
People have seen him as a guest in some of the shows like Nachbaliye 7, Big boss 13, Big boss 14, India’s best dancer, Khatrakhatrakhatra.
Raghav is so popular on social media. He has millions of followers on his Instagram account. He has endorsed so many popular brands in India. He has endorsed the Relame X7 Pro.
Raghav Juyal Education Qualification
|School||Doon International School, Dehradun|
|College||DAV (PG) College, Dehradun|
|University||Bachelor of Commerce|
Raghav Juyal Net worth
Raghav’s net worth is around $3.8 million. He earns more than 30 lakh every month. He takes 2 crores per movie. In a single episode, he has taken 3 lakh. Every year, he earns 1 crore. In the last five years, his income increased from $1.8 million to $3.8 million.
|Net Worth||$3.8 million|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Available|
|Salary in 2022||Rs. 00.50-02 Crore/film|
Raghav Juyal House address
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
Raghav Juyal WhatsApp Mobile number
We have not found the WhatsApp number of Raghav. Once we get it, we will upload it to our website soon.
Raghav Juyal Favorite things
|Favourite Food||Vegetable Curry|
|Favourite Movie/Film||· Bollywood: ABCD(2013)
· Hollywood: Step Up(2014)
|Favourite Actor||Morgan Freeman|
|Favourite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Dessert||Ice Cream|
|Favourite Dancer||Prabhu Deva|
|Favourite Dress, Outfit||Shirt and Jeans|
|Favorite Superhero||All Marvel Superheroes|
|Favourite Macaroons, Biscuit||Cadbury/Chocolate Snacks|
- What is the height of Raghav?
Raghav is five feet ten inches.
- Who is the favorite cricket star of Raghav?
Sachin Tendulkar is the favorite cricketer of Raghav.
- What are your hobbies with Raghav?
Raghav likes drawing and traveling.
Raghav Juyal Facts
- He had never undergone any formal dance training. Raghav learned his way of dancing by watching others on the TV and the internet.
- His signature step – Slow Motion Walk.
- To make it to the top 13 in Dance India Dance (DID), he used to practice dancing from 7 in the evening till 5 in the morning.
- As a child, he used to do dancing all the time. He never hesitated to practice dancing in the presence of his family members, except his father.
- He likes to spend time with street kids and teach them dance moves. He also used to test them to check if they have practiced that dance step, the next day. If anyone passes or succeeds in that step, he used to give gifts in the form of chocolates, clothes, etc.
- As a dancer, he has been winning awards since his days in Doon International School.
- Dance India Dance judges, Remo D’Souza, Terrence Lewis, and Geeta Kapoor also believe his signature move to be the best and no one can do that slow motion better than Raghav.
- He entered into the television with a dance group called D-maniax. But, later on, he went into attaining a solo career.
- He was originally not selected in Dance India Dance auditions during season 3 into Top 18. Terence Lewis also apologized for that. Later on public demand, Raghav was allowed to enter the show via a Wild Card entry round.
- He was also offered a movie, ABCD: Any Body Can Dance by Remo D’Souza. But, Juyal had to choose between his ongoing show DID or the movie. And, Raghav went with DID.
- He has choreographed in the 2012 show “Dance Ke Superkids”. Under his captainship, his team won.
In April 2021, it was revealed that he had been tested positive for COVID-19.