Rohit Sharma is one of the famous cricketers in India. The cricket sensation is famous all around the world. He is a right-handed batsman. He was the captain of the Indian team in IPL.
Who is Rohit Sharma?
Rohit Sharma was born in 1987. His father is Gurunath Sharma. He is the caretaker of a storehouse. His mother is Purnima Sharma. Rohit lived in the house of his grandparents. He belongs to a middle-class family.
|Full Name||Rohit Gurunath Sharma|
|Date of Birth||30 april 1987|
|Wife||Ritika Sajdeh (m. 2015)|
Rohit Sharma Personal life
Rohit met Ritika in a shoot of Reebok. They were introduced by Yuvraj Singh. In 2009, she became a friend of Rohit. She was in a relationship with Rohit for six years. They got married in 2015. The marriage ceremony was held in a five-star hotel. So many famous cricketers have come to their wedding. Ritika is the sports manager of Cornerstone sport and entertainment. Rohit has a daughter. Her name is Samaira. Samaira and Ritika have encouraged Rohit in every cricket match of India.
|Height||5 feet 8inches / 1.73 m / 173 cm|
|Weight||72kg / 159 Ibs|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||Not Available|
Rohit Sharma Career
In 2007, it was the first one-day cricket match of Rohit Sharma. India played against Ireland. Rohit Sharma is a middle-order batsman. In the second one-day match in his life, he has got out with a score of 8. In 2007, Rohit has done the first half-century in his life. In 2008, he has scored 70 against Sri Lanka. In 2009, he has scored a triple century in the Ranji trophy. In 2021, when Virat has retired, Rohit has become the captain of the Indian team. In 2022, he has become the full-time captain of the Indian team.
India won the World cup 2019. India has won this world cup because of the smashing batting line. In the first match, Rohit Sharma has scored a century. In the first five matches of the World cup, Rohit was unbeatable. Rohit Sharma has played 227 one-day matches with a score of 9205. He has done 29 centuries in his career. He has done 43 half-centuries. Rohit is one of the marvelous cricketers in India. He has Made 4 double centuries in his entire career. In 2019, he has done a double century against South Africa.
Rohit has got so many awards for his fabulous performance on the field. In 2016, Rohit has got the award for CEAT Indian cricketer of the year. In 2015, he has got the Arjun Award. In 2014, Rohit has got the BCCI special award as he has scored a world record of 264. In 2019, he has got the award for The Sportsman of the year by the Indian sports honors. Rohit Sharma has made many records for the Indian cricket team. He has done the record of 28 centuries in the one-day matches after Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli. Rohit is the only batsman in the world who has scored five centuries in the World cup 2019. As an Induan cricketer, he is the one who is featured in the 100 T20 internationals.
Batting Career Summary
Rohit Sharma Education Qualification
|School||Our Lady of Vailankanni High School, Mumbai|
|College||did not attend|
|University||did not attend|
Rohit Sharma Net worth
Rohit Sharma has a net worth of around 200 crores. He earns 7 crores every year. His 50% of net worth is increasing every year. He earns more than 60 lakh every month. He earns 20 to 30 lakh from the sponsorship of the brands. He earns more than ten crores every year. From 2017 to 2021, his net worth increased from $8 million to $25 million. He is the owner of a house in Mumbai which is about 40 crore. He earns a lot from IPL. Rohit is the owner of some luxurious cars. He has several BMW M5 car, Lamborghini aventador and Maruti vitaraBrezza.
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Salary in 2022||60 lakh|
Rohit Sharma House address :
29th floor, Ahuja towers.
Rohit Sharma WhatsApp Phone number :
We have not got the WhatsApp number of Rohit. Once we get it, we will give it to you.
Rohit Sharma Favorite things
|Hobbies||Traveling, watching movies|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Food||Aloo Parantha, Chinese cuisine, eggs|
- When is the birthday of Rohit Sharma?
Rohit Sharma was born on 30th April.
- When was the debut test match of Rohit?
His debut in a test match was in 2013.
- What is the height of Rohit?
Rohit Sharma is five feet eight inches tall.
Rohit Sharma Facts
- Rohit was born in Bansod, Maharashtra and his mother hails from Vizag, Andhra Pradesh. In this way, Rohit can speak Hindi, English, Marathi, and Telugu.
- His wife Ritika Sajdeh is the cousin of famous Sports Management firm owner Bunty Sachdeva.
- Rohit Sharma has the highest individual score (264) in ODIs in a single innings
- Despite being a vegetarian, Rohit Sharma is very fond of eggs, but consumes them only outside his home; respecting their tradition. Once Rohit Sharma challenged his friend to eat 50 eggs without a break.
- Rohit Sharma was lived with his grand parents as his father can’t afford to raise two sons
- Rohit Sharma has the record of joint fastest T20 century along with David Miller
- Rohit Sharma was about to make a test debut in February 2010 against South Africa but injured himself on the morning of the match and waited for three years to get another chance.
- Rohit Sharma played most no of balls in a ODI innings- 173 (50 overs match), most sixes in an Odi inning- 16, Most fours in an ODI inning- 33
- Rohit was one of the favorite player among his colony too and once he broke a glass which was followed by a police complaint.
- He is the only player to win 6 IPL trophies, 5 IPL trophies as mi captain and 1 IPL trophy as Deccan charger player.
- He has also played in u-19 WC in 2006.
- He has the most numbers of double century in ODI cricket, he has 3 double hundred in ODI.
- He has the most number of sixes in IPL and ODI as an Indian batsman.