Rubina dilaik is an actress for Indian tv serials. She has become popular after playing the role of Radhika in the serial Chotti bahu. She was the top 11sexiest woman in the 50 sexiest Asian women in 2016. Rubina is one of the most attractive personalities. She is so gorgeous and stylish. She has more than millions of fans on the internet.
Who is Rubina dilaik?
Rubina dilaik belongs to a Hindu family. She was raised by a middle-class family. She is from the Hindu religion. Rubina was born in 1989. She has studied in the ST. Bede’s college. Her father is Gopal dilaik. He is a serviceman. Her mother is Shakuntladilaik. She has two sisters. She was so interested in modeling from her childhood. From that age, she has participated in so many beauty pageant competitions.
|Full Name||Rubina Dilaik|
|Date of Birth||26 August 1989|
|Spouse||Abhinav Shukla (m. 2018)|
|Sibling||Jyotika Dilaik, Rohini Dilaik|
Read more: MS Dhoni Biography, Net Worth
Rubina Dilaik Personal life
Rubina dilaik is married to Abhinav Shukla. He is a model and television actor. Rubina met him for the first time on the set of the tv serial Choti bahu. She was in a relationship with him for three years before marriage. In 2018, she got married. Earlier, she had a relationship with Avinash Sachdev.
|Height||5 feet 1 inches / 1.55 m / 155 cm|
|Weight||68 Kg / 119 lbs|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||4 (US)|
Rubina Dilaik Professional Life
Rubina’s career started as an actress in 2008. Her debut tv series was Chotti bahu. In this tv series, she has played the role of Radhika. She was Miss Shimla in 2006. She has participated in a dance reality show. It was Nachleve. Saroj khan hosted this show. Again in 2011, she appeared in the serial Chptti bahu 2. In this serial, she has acted as Radhika. From that time, she has acted in several serials like Punaevivaah Ek nayiumeed, Saas Bina sasural, Sapnesuhaneladak pan ke, Shakti. In all of these serials, she has acted in a supporting role. In 2020, she appeared in a short film named Bareilly ki Beti. This film was directed by Abhinav Shukla.
Rubina has participated in the Big boss 14. Other participants are Rahul vaidya, Jaan Kumar Sanu, and Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina had a guest performance in the Bigg boss 10, 12, and 11. In 2016, she has played the lead female role in the serial Shakti astivakeehsaas ki. In this serial, she has played the role of Soumya Singh.
In 2016, she has got the award for best actress by the Indian television academy. For the charming personality of Rubina, she has got the award of Golden Patel award in 2017. She has got the award for The fittest actress by Zee gold award. Rubina dilaik has a YouTube channel. On her YouTube channel, she posts songs and videos. The name of her YouTube channel is Rubina dilaik. Rubina is so popular on social media. She uploads her gorgeous pictures on her social media. Rubina dilaik uploads her gorgeous and hot pictures on her Instagram. On Instagram, more than 7.7 million people are following her. On Twitter, 385.8k people are following her. She is so popular on social media now.
Rubina Dilaik Education Qualification
|School||Shimla Public School, Himachal Pradesh|
|College||ST. Bedes College,Himachal Pradesh|
|University||ST. Bedes College,Himachal Pradesh|
Rubina Dilaik Net worth
Rubina Dilaik has a net worth of around $1.9 million. In 2022, her estimated net worth is around $1 million to $5 million.
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Salary in 2022||Not Available|
Rubina Dilaik House Address
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Rubina Dilaik Whatsapp Mobile Number
We have not got the WhatsApp number of Rubina dilaik. Once we get the number, we will upload it on our website soon.
Rubina Dilaik Favorite things
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Nick Bateman|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Book||The Secret by Rhonda Byrne|
|Favorite Place||Italy, France, London, Goa|
|Favorite Food||Red velvet cake, dal-chawal, jalebi, chaat, paranthas and momos|
|Favorite Movie||Titanic, Hum Aapke Hai Kaun, Devdas, and Jodha Akbar|
|Favorite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, A R Rahman, Kumar Shanu|
|Favorite Outfit||Salwar Suits, Lehnga Chunni, Ghaghra, Skirt|
|Favorite Perfume||Dolce & Gabbana|
|Favorite Destination||Thailand, Venice|
- What is the height of Rubina dilaik?
Rubina is five feet one inch.
- What is the hobby of Rubina?
Rubina dilaik loves to read, dance, travel, and sing.
- What is the age of Rubina?
Rubina shukla is 33 years old.
Rubina Dilaik Interesting Facts
- Rubina always wanted to be an IAS Officer. after class 12, she starts preparing for UPSC exams.
- During College times, She started participating in several Modelling and beauty contests. She wins a maximum of them.
- Rubina was very good at doing interior designing of the house as she had an interior designing diploma in it.
- In the year 2016, she was ranked 26 in the Top 50 Beautiful Asian Women.
- During her schooling and graduation, she also represents her school and college in debate competitions and wins many of it.
- She is a fitness freak, doing exercise regularly. Her favorite form of being fit are doing Yoga and Zumba.
- Rubina and his husband Abhinav Shukla both loves trekking, as they track different places with minimal help and learn survival tricks to survive in dangerous places.
- She Played the role of a Kinnar is a Colors Tv show named shakti: astitva ke ehsaas ki. because of this show, she becomes very popular amongst everyone.
- She runs a YouTube channel in which she regularly posting the entertaining video of herself doing yoga and vlogging.
- She was a foodie and loves to cook and try different dishes.
- Rubina entered in BiggBoss-14 as a contestant with her husband Abhinav Shukla. She and Rahul Vaidya are bossy in nature as maximum times their opinion can’t match and they seen fighting on different muddas in the house.
- Because of her potential and way to put up point in the BiggBoss she is quite popular, as she got into trending list of twitter very frequently.
- Rubina Dilaik is the winner of BiggBoss-14, she wins by a huge margin as her gameplay against various odd can’t stop her to win BiggBoss-14.